There is no substitute for experience. This is especially true when it comes to getting a great settlement or jury verdict for your injury case.
Unless your lawyer has the experience of getting into the courtroom, trying cases in front of a Wisconsin jury and winning, chances are the insurance company is not going to offer you top dollar for your injury case. Insurance companies know which lawyers win in the courtroom. Most lawyers, however, rarely if ever get in the courtroom and try injury cases.
While the insurance companies know which lawyers are experienced and successful in the courtroom, most accident victims do not. Accident victims generally know only what they see in TV ads, on the back of phone books and in ads on the side of a bus.
At Mingo & Yankala we have unparalleled court experience that is hard to match. Mark Mingo’s experience includes:
- Trying Over 100 Jury Trials in State Courts Throughout Wisconsin and Winning the Great Majority of Those Cases.
- Winning in the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
- Winning in the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Winning in the Federal District Court.
- Winning in the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago.
- Winning a Landmark Case in front of the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
If this is the type of experience you want on your side, give us a call at 414-273-7400 or reach out to us using our Contact Form. We would love to speak with you about your injury case. It would be our privilege to represent you.