Mark J. Mingo is one of the founding members of Mingo & Yankala, S.C. He has been consistently recognized as one of the top attorneys in Wisconsin. Mark’s impressive courtroom experience includes:
- Successfully tried more than 100 jury trials throughout Wisconsin and brought hundreds of additional personal injury cases to successful conclusion through mediation, arbitration and settlement.
- Won in the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
- Won in the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Won in the Wisconsin Federal District Court.
- Won in the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago.
- Won a Landmark Case in the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
Mark has received many professional awards including:
- Voted Wisconsin Super Lawyer® 2008 – 2021.
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Best Attorneys in America.
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for highest award in legal ability and professional ethics.
- Board Certified in both Civil Trial Practice and Civil Procedure.
- AVVO rating of 10/10 “Superb”.
- Recognized in “M” Magazine’s Leading Lawyer List.
- Recognized as a top Wisconsin attorney in Milwaukee Magazine.
While it is an honor to receive these awards, Mark’s most valued award comes from what his satisfied clients have to say. In fact, it is what Mark’s clients have to say about him that resulted in Mark receiving the AVVO Clients’ Choice Award two years in a row. For more information on what our clients have to say about us, we invite you to read the actual, unedited reviews from real clients.
If you would like Mark’s experience working for you, please give us a call at 414-273-7400 or connect with us using our Contact Form. We would love to speak with you about your injury case. It would be our privilege to represent you.