West Allis Personal Injury Lawyer
Did someone else’s negligence or misconduct cause you to suffer a debilitating injury? Are you struggling to cope emotionally, physically, or financially after being involved in a traumatic accident or incident?
Find out what legal options may be available to you. Seek maximum recovery of your damages for your West Allis personal injury when you contact Mingo & Yankala, S.C. for help. With our firm by your side, you can focus on recovering while we handle the legal details of your case. Call our office at 414-273-7400 to schedule your no-cost claim review today.
Why is Mingo & Yankala, S.C. The Ideal Personal Injury Firm in West Allis?
When you are looking for an experienced West Allis personal injury attorney to take on your case, choosing Mingo & Yankala, S.C. could be one of the best decisions you make for your case. Here is why:
- We care for our clients personally. We do not churn out insurance settlements. Instead, we pride ourselves on being a boutique personal injury law firm who centers our practice around our clients and their needs.
- We are proud to have been selected to Wisconsin Super Lawyers fourteen years in a row (2008-2021).
- Our firm is available to schedule appointments at your home, hospital, or any other location where you may be more comfortable.
- Our Milwaukee personal injury attorneys are available to schedule virtual consultations via Zoom.
- We work on contingency, so you do not have to worry about paying anything unless we win your case.
What Types of Cases Do West Allis Personal Injury Attorneys Handle?
Personal injury lawsuits can take many forms. There are virtually endless types of accidents that could warrant the pursuit of an insurance claim. With that being said, there are some types of personal injury claims we see more often in West Allis than others. These include:
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liabilities
- Work injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Nursing home abuse
How Can a West Allis Personal Injury Lawyer Help
While you are not legally required to hire an attorney, it is in your best interest to do so if you have been seriously injured. The other side has significant resources and likely a team of attorneys, adjusters and investigators working on personal injury claims. Insurance companies are notorious for devaluing and denying valid claims. However, a West Allis personal injury attorney can level the playing field and compel them to treat you fairly.
Here are some of the primary responsibilities your attorney will handle while you focus on recovering from your injuries:
- Opening up an investigation into the cause of your accident
- Figuring out who is responsible for your injuries
- Filing your claim with the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Calculating the value of your damages
- Advocating for your right to compensation at trial
Call a West Allis Personal Injury Lawyer Today
The personal injury claims process can be quite complex depending on the type of accident you were involved in, how many parties may share fault, and the various ways that your life has been affected by your injuries.
Get help dealing with your West Allis personal injury claim when you contact our team of experienced attorneys at Mingo & Yankala, S.C. When you are ready to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation, complete our convenient contact form or call our office at 414-273-7400.