The Right Car Accident Attorney Makes a Difference
If you or a loved one have been hurt in a car accident, it really does make a difference in what law firm you hire. It makes a difference in how you are treated and it almost always makes a big difference in how much compensation you will recover. We recently settled a case for 8 times what our client’s first attorney told him to take. At Mingo and Yankala, our Milwaukee car accident attorney and accident team provide each injury client with the same great legal representation that earned us the AVVO Clients’ Choice Award two years in a row.
At Mingo & Yankala:
- You will have an award-winning Wisconsin trial attorney personally handle your case. You will never be passed off to a junior attorney or associate.
- Founding attorney Mark Mingo is experienced at trial and has handled more than 1,000 personal injury claims.
- In every case we take, we dedicate the time, effort, and resources necessary to be successful.
- You pay absolutely nothing unless we win. This allows clients to hire a great Milwaukee car accident lawyer without worrying about how they will pay for our services.
- We offer our unique Personal Injury Guarantee. If at any time in the first 30 days you are unhappy with our services, you are free to take your case to any other lawyer. No fees, no costs charged, no questions asked.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, call Mingo & Yankala today. We will protect you and your family and obtain the full compensation you deserve.
Do I Need a Milwaukee Car Accident Lawyer?
If your case is small, meaning you only made one or two visits to the doctor, you may be able to handle that case on your own. Just contact our law firm and we will let you know.
If your case involves more than a couple of visits to the doctor after your car accident, it is almost always in your best interest to hire an experienced car accident lawyer. Insurance companies are sophisticated in handling injury claims. Their business model is to keep expenses as low as possible and one of those expenses in your personal injury claim.
At Mingo & Yankala, our Milwaukee car accident lawyer and car accident team will even the playing field for you. Insurance companies know and respect us. This allows us to obtain great recoveries for our clients. Attempting to handle your car accident claim on your own can be a mistake. This is what one of our clients had to say after he attempted to settle an injury claim for himself and his wife following an accident:
Mark Mingo was able to procure a settlement over 18 times what the
insurance company offered to settle our injury claim, and we were able to resolve our claim through mediation rather than having to endure a trial. After my experience dealing with the insurance company for almost 3 years, my advice is to at least consult with Mark about your case and as soon as possible after the incident occurs.”
Get In Touch With Us
Have you been seriously injured in an accident in Wisconsin? You need a Milwaukee personal injury lawyer with the highest legal ability to leverage the complicated law in your favor.
or Call Now
How Our Milwaukee Car Accident Lawyers Can Help
Dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be a frustrating experience. Doing so after suffering a serious injury can make it even more difficult. At Mingo & Yankala you will receive our award-winning legal services to take care of every aspect of your legal claim from start to finish. This allows you to focus your time and energy on your recovery.
Our Milwaukee car accident lawyer and car accident team will:
- Promptly answer all of your questions throughout the entire legal process
- Conduct a thorough investigation to determine all legal sources of recovery
- Help you get the medical care you need
- Accurately calculate all damages pertaining to your case
- Retain investigators and relevant experts to support your claim
- Gather critical evidence and medical records
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf
- Take the case to trial if necessary
Your best opportunity to obtain a top-dollar settlement, without having to go to court, is to hire a law firm with the experience and skill to take your case to trial if necessary. Insurance companies are very experienced in handling injury claims and they know the real trial attorneys from the pretenders. At Mingo & Yankala we have gained the respect of the insurance companies and their attorneys. This helps each client we represent obtain a great personal injury recovery.
While our office is located in the East Town neighborhood of Milwaukee near the Milwaukee River and Lake Michigan, we are available to help anyone who lives in or is injured throughout the city and state. This includes neighborhoods such as: Avenues West, Bay View, Brewers Hill, Bronzeville, Clarke Square, East Side, East Town, Harbor District, Historic Third Ward, Marquette, Menomonee River Valley, Riverwest, Walker’s Point, West Town, Wauwatosa, and many other areas and smaller neighborhoods within neighborhoods. If you are unable to travel to our office, we can come to you or arrange virtual meetings.
What Causes Milwaukee Car Accidents?
The overwhelming majority of car accidents in Milwaukee are caused by careless or negligent drivers and other preventable hazards. Negligence in car accidents refers to the failure to act with appropriate or reasonable care, such as a motor vehicle driver’s responsibility to operate a vehicle in a way that prevents collisions. According to traffic accident data from the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation, 115,694 total car accidents were reported in 2020 alone. The following are common issues associated with automobile accidents in Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
- Driver errors. Drivers can make many different mistakes behind the wheel that result in car accidents. These include speeding, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, drowsy driving, distracted driving, violating traffic laws, making illegal or unsafe turns, failing to yield, running red lights, and reckless driving. All drivers in Wisconsin must carry minimum amounts of car insurance to pay for at-fault accidents.
- Dangerous vehicles. Some car accidents are caused by mistakes that the vehicle owner made before getting on the road – such as carelessly failing to maintain a roadworthy vehicle. Poor vehicle maintenance and defective automobile parts can cause car accidents in Milwaukee due to equipment breakdowns in transit. The responsible party, in this case, could be the owner of the vehicle, a negligent auto mechanic or an auto part manufacturer.
- Hazardous road conditions. The city and state governments are in charge of road maintenance, inspections, and upkeep in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. If the government fails to properly maintain a public road, it can fall into a dangerous state of disrepair, with hazards that can cause accidents such as potholes, uneven shoulders, missing guardrails, and malfunctioning traffic lights. After this type of accident, you may be able to file a claim against the government for compensation.
Determining the cause of your car accident in Milwaukee is one of the first steps toward recovering financial compensation and holding someone accountable for the wreck. If you aren’t sure who is at fault for your auto accident, our attorneys can investigate. We will send investigators to the scene of your crash, interview eyewitnesses, obtain cell phone records, hire qualified experts and take other steps to get to the bottom of what caused your car accident.