Oshkosh Truck Accident Attorney
Did you suffer critical injuries in a commercial truck accident? Are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next? If so, you may need the legal help of an experienced Oshkosh truck accident lawyer at Mingo & Yankala, S.C.
Between dealing with complicated insurance claims and building a strong case that can be presented at trial, you may be easily overwhelmed while recuperating from your injuries. With our firm representing you, you can breathe easier. Schedule your free consultation when you call us at 414-273-7400.
Should You Choose Mingo & Yankala, S.C.?
Here are a few reasons why Mingo & Yankala, S.C. could be the perfect fit for your truck accident claim in Oshkosh:
- We are an award-winning, boutique personal injury law firm who strives to give each client the personal attention and legal representation that they deserve
- Our firm has been selected to Wisconsin Super Lawyers 14 years in a row
- Our Oshkosh personal injury attorneys are real trial attorneys who are unwilling to let the insurance company take advantage of you
- We have tried over 100 jury trials and have tried cases across the state of Wisconsin
Common Truck Accident Injuries in Oshkosh
Since commercial trucks are so large, they pose a serious threat to other motor vehicles on the roadways. Even single car collisions involving commercial trucks can cause catastrophic injuries to the trucker and any other vehicles who may be affected by the collision.
With that being said, there are some types of injuries we see more often in Oshkosh truck accidents than others. Some of these might include:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Full thickness burns
- Internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Organ failure
- Bone breaks and fractures
These are just a few of the more common injuries we have seen in Wisconsin civil courts. If you have been injured in another way, you may still have the right to financial compensation. Find out whether we could take on your case when you contact our office.
Compensation for Oshkosh Truck Accident Victims
Catastrophic truck accident injuries will often have a traumatic impact on the victim’s lives. It is not unusual for victims to suffer both physically and emotionally from their injuries. However, there is also the question of the financial costs of your injuries.
Fortunately, when someone else is responsible for causing your injuries, you have the right to be made whole. This means that you should be paid for every single way your life has been affected by your injuries. This means that you could be compensated for one or more of the following types of economic and non-economic damages:
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Diminished earning capacity
- Loss of income
- Loss of companionship and love
- Loss of society and support
- Loss of guidance and advice
- Healthcare costs and equipment
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
While no amount of money can reverse what happened, it can help you pay for medical treatment both now and in the future and help you move forward.
Reach Out To an Oshkosh Truck Accident Lawyer Today
Your involvement in a commercial truck accident may have been traumatizing. However, the aftermath should not be. With the right Oshkosh truck accident lawyer advocating for your rights, you could be awarded maximum compensation for your suffering.