Appleton Truck Accident Lawyer
Collisions involving commercial trucks are often devasting for occupants of passenger vehicles. While the commercial trucking industry is highly regulated, trucking companies and drivers routinely cut corners and push limits to make deadlines.
If you or a loved one were seriously injured in a collision with a large commercial truck, the Appleton truck accident lawyers at Mingo & Yankala, S.C. can help. Call us today at 414-273-7400 for a free and confidential case evaluation.
Is Mingo & Yankala, S.C. Right for You?
One of the most important decisions that you will make after your truck accident in Appleton is figuring out which law firm is going to take on your case. Here are a few reasons to choose Mingo & Yankala, S.C.:
- We work on contingency. This means that there will be absolutely no fees unless or until we win your case
- Our Appleton injury lawyers have significant trial experience. Truck accident cases typically involve severe injuries and often end up in court. We have handled over 100 jury trials and have a proven track record of success in trial.
- We understand how to present serious injury cases to insurance companies and how to build strong cases that get results.
How an Appleton Truck Accident Attorney Can Help
If you are involved in any type of accident that results in a severe injury, it is in your best interest to hire an experienced truck accident attorney. An attorney can insulate you from interactions with insurance companies and build a strong case on your behalf, while you focus on recovering from your injuries. Your truck accident attorney can help in many ways, including:
- Determining who is at fault for your accident
- Gathering evidence needed to support your case, including black box recordings, driver logs, company schedules, and maintenance records.
- Calculating the value of your claim. This includes getting a full understanding of your injuries, the cost of your medical treatment and rehabilitation, any ongoing and future medical needs, and how the injury has affected your ability to work and earn income.
- Negotiating with the insurance company. Insurance companies will never offer fair compensation right away. It is our job to build a strong case and negotiate a fair and full settlement offer.
- Representing your case at trial. If insurance companies fail to offer fair value, we will not hesitate to take them to court if it is in your best interests.
How Truck Accidents Differ from Passenger Vehicle Collisions
While both are motor vehicle collisions, truck accidents and the personal injury claims that come with them are very different from those involving passenger vehicles. First, truck accidents almost always involve serious, catastrophic injuries. The forces involved in truck collisions typically leave the occupants of smaller passenger vehicles with those injuries.
Secondly, these cases involve many different laws, state and federal regulations and other complexities that do not typically present themselves in other motor vehicle collisions. Thirdly, the stakes are extremely high and it is vital that an accident attorney begins working on your behalf as soon as possible. Trucking companies and their insurers will likely have investigators on the scene almost immediately, you need an advocate to preserve important evidence like truck driver logs, maintenance records, and black box recordings. If an attorney is not involved immediately, this evidence may be lost or destroyed.
Contact a Truck Accident Lawyer in Appleton for Help
Don’t deal with the aftermath of a serious truck accident alone. The Appleton truck accident lawyers at Mingo & Yankala, S.C. can help you fight for justice and recover the compensation you need to recover from your injuries and put your life back together.
To get started on your case, complete our convenient contact form or give our office a call at 414-273-7400 and schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.